Program fees cover all housing, food, medical and non-medical staff, translator, and in country transportation. Interns pay for their plane tickets, spending money, and fun travel.
What you get:
- Food and lodging
- In country transportation
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Work with a local NGO
- Gain valuable international medical experience
- Explore the cultural and natural beauty of the host country.
- Daily project support and contact
- Adventure and cultural experiences
- 24-hour support staff
- Productive volunteer work
- Volunteers live in communities with a VAW office and other volunteers
- *** Also, Check with your school, many give college credit for this program.